About Penetration and Controls Testing
ZenithSecure information security assessments as well as our penetration testing and controls testing services enable clients to reduce risk, maintain regulatory compliance and make information security a priority in their organization.
Too often companies focus on a singular security solution based primarily on automated scanners and other tools. ZenithSecure takes a more holistic approach, offering clients a variety of maintenance and testing services backed by expert security engineers that complement your internal scans, rather than replace them.
ZenithSecure has developed a suite of services to address every requirement of your testing program. Our penetration testing and controls testing services have become synonymous with technical excellence, comprehensive findings, and actionable results.
What do you receive?
ZenithSecure will deliver a detailed report after completion of all the tests we perform on your organization. This report will highlight the vulnerabilities in your system which have an effect on; availability, reliability and integrity of your information assets. We will provide suggested solutions for reducing or eliminating each identified risk.
This report will contain the following:
- Categorization of vulnerabilities based on risk level.
- Details regarding discovered gaps, holes or lapses in security.
- Assessment of the magnitude and impact of successful attacks on your operations and overall business.
- Evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology.
- Emergency solutions for addressing immediate risks and vulnerabilities.
- Medium and long-term solutions for preventing reoccurrences as well as future problems or disasters.
What do we provide?
ZenithSecure employs a wide variety of tools and techniques to carry out penetration and controls testing. Each and every test is carried out by skilled security testers and the results are manually verified. The end result is a comprehensive and accurate understanding of your current security standing as well as recommendations for mitigating all identified vulnerabilities.
What is a controls test? Sometimes called a "whitebox test" or IT security audit, we come to your location and dissect your Information Security Program, control by control, providing a comprehensive and cost-effective review of in-scope IT infrastructure, policies, and procedures. Our goal is to identify and recommend short term technical fixes as well as systemic policy and procedural changes to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Determining the feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Testing the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
What is a penetration test? There are those who define penetration testing as simply; the process to validate vulnerabilities. By this definition, all of our services are a form of penetration testing.
However, we've also expanded upon the definition of penetration testing. We consider it a targeted exercise with testing that mimics a malicious attacker and determines the possibility of executing a real-world attack on assets (including infrastructure, applications, and people). Our goal is to identify the level of risk that exists at a single moment in time.
External penetration tests identify ways to ensure that malicious attackers cannot exploit vulnerabilities in your public-facing IP infrastructure. Then we go even farther to protect our clients; running additional penetration tests on their internal network and mission-critical applications.
In addition, we know that the importance of information security is not always understood by all employees, so we provide social engineering testing to raise information security awareness throughout your enterprise.TO TOP